Friday, May 14, 2010

My Dream Venues...Some of Them

I am still on the hunt for a venue, but I was asked recently, "If I had the means and my invitees had the time, where would I really want to get married?"

Good question.

I really don't know of one specific place, but I have some things in mind that I would be gushy all over.

1. On the Nile. To start a new beginning @ the place of many beginnings. Wow.

2. A New Orleans second line...
















....in the middle of the Nokia Plaza.











3. A black-owned Vineyard in Napa Valley or South Africa


4. Overlooking Los Angeles in the ATT Building

5. Ahh, the Oberoi in Jaipur, India

6. A fascinating hidden gem in Puerto Rico, and one of the world's best beaches. You can have me jump in the broom at Casa de la Loma in Culebra, a small island just east of the main island PR.

7. Sofitel Agadir Royal Beach — Agadir, Morroco (Sun-Rah's pick)


8. Mandarin Hotel in NYC looking over the fabulous skyline

1 comment:

Janet said...

niiiiiiiiccccccccccceeeeeeee